[Newbies] All code update servers seem to be unavailable - automatic proxy?

GeertC geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:53:00 UTC 2006

When trying to "load code updates" I get the error message "All code update
servers seem to be unavailable". The network uses an "automatic proxy
configuration URL" like "http://###.###.###.###/proxy.pac"

I have just installed Squeak and finally managed to get it to look a bit
better. Now I want to install Seaside using SqueakMap package loader but I
can't seem to get Squeak to find the Internet.

How do I set proxy settings in Squeak? I tried to save changes in "http
proxy" using the "Preferences browser" but it doesn't seem to save my
changes? How do I add seaside to my image?

http://www.nabble.com/file/4431/SqueakUpdateServers.png