[Newbies] How to lay a morph down automatically

Mike O'Brien obrien at rush.aero.org
Tue Jul 25 05:33:20 UTC 2006

	Newly opened morphs seem to arrive in "picked-up" mode,
attached to the "hand" (cursor).  You left-click to drop them.

	I went looking for the code that executes when you left
click on a picked-up morph but couldn't find it.

	If I wanted to create a morph programmatically and have
it start life already laid down somewhere, how would I do that?
I'm presuming that the same check would get done as to whether it
were to embed itself in whatever it was laid down on, or just
sit there.  Of course this might wind up embedding it in whatever
the mouse cursor happened to be sitting on at the moment, which
would be bad news, since in this case the mouse and the morph
wouldn't be near each other.

	Thanks!

Mike O'Brien