[Newbies] testrunner endless loop

Roel Wuyts Roel.Wuyts at ulb.ac.be
Fri May 5 05:56:13 UTC 2006

Great!

Note also that all the changes you do are kept in a changes file (the
file with extension .changes) every time you accept a method or
evaluate code,etc. So even if you do not save your image, you cannot
really lose the things you did (except in some very rare
circumstances where you manage to actually break that part of the
system and that file would become corrupted). This is similar to the
same way that a database keeps a log file of everything that happened.

So even if your image crashes (or you simply forget to save it,
or ...), you are able to actually replay some or all of the changes
you made previously.