[Newbies] complete newbie

Bob Courchaine bobc at nfldinet.com
Mon May 8 13:32:32 UTC 2006

There's a thing that may help get you started once you all are a bit
more familiar with Squeak, Chuck.

It's called PianoKeyboardMorph and should be able to be extended to do
what you mention below if "listening" could mean monitoring input of a
piano-like object.

Since you're starting from the basics, I'd suggest working through the
Bots, Inc book and then perhaps moving on to eToys to get the feel of
how you'd work with PianoKeyboardMorph.

Hope that helps!

Bob