[Newbies] More questions on beginner's lesson

Dooright dooright101 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 20:09:13 UTC 2006

Thanks for the fast help on my previous question to
this list! I'm now at the bottom of the first page of
the beginner's tutorial at
http://www.dmu.com/squeak/sq1.html

This last part seems to be a doozy!

It apparently creates an OCX control, publishes the
project to the web, pulls an off-site Squeak plug-in
into your browser, then runs the project over the web.
Not bad for a begining lesson!

It does gloss over a LOT of details about how to set
this all up, most notably about the structure and name
of the web page that it asks you to to create, and
some of the parameters.

Has anybody worked this lesson thru? I can serve the
&ltOBJECT as foo.html from my server, but the browser
simply displays it as text.