[Newbies] Re: Bugging out of Squeak

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Nov 15 17:53:59 UTC 2006

Hi Ken,

NP, will forward to the beginners list (hrm, how goes that saying:
everybody can do this, isn't it so :)

> Also, do you really expect anyone to keep up with this?

Well, if I only could have just a simple reaction on every direct question
to you, that would be great ;-)

You should know by now that I put all the bugs which I *myself* find
[reproducable] onto mantis.

But I have no intention to do that for other people's findings.

/Klaus

Beginners, please read Ken's response below on how to add a bug report,
then add a bug report, thank you.