[Newbies] Some sample code to help understand Morphic applications

Another Dave dooright101 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 16:52:39 UTC 2006

Thanks for writing some commented SAMPLE CODE for us Squeak newbies. Very
NEEDED and appreciated!

I've been at this for about two weeks, and it's a little tough to make the
transition between making a car go in circles to writing something useful.

I know enough to open a Morphic project, get your file list, and open it
with the zip viewer. This is as close to the "file in" as I can seem to get,
as the "load file" command will not show your file. I can load your code
from there, but now what do I do with the blank screen? I'm obviously not