[Newbies] regd databases and networking in squeak

Navodit Kaushik navoditk at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 6 16:35:13 UTC 2007

Hi

I am trying to learn more about using databases  and
using networking in Squeak. Can anyone please suggest
some good starting points? For databases, I would be
needing to set up a database for my project at
squeaksource.com so I am looking for something which
would enable that. For networking, I just want to
start by learning some basics about how network access
works in Squeak. Any pointers would be highly
appreciated. Thanks

Navodit