[Newbies] connecting to file server in squeak

Navodit Kaushik navoditk at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 15 00:14:42 UTC 2007

Hi

  I have set up a file server using Komanche and want to connect to this server so that I can create/read/edit files on the server. Can someone advise how to go about this? I tried using ServerDirectory but am not sure how to work without any user names/passwords? Right now when I send the message "openFTPClient"  it gives an error due to blank password. Any hints would be welcome. Thanks