[Newbies] Mophic scripts tiles vs textual code

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Jun 4 15:53:37 UTC 2007

I'm not sure what exactly you want to achieve. "adding a method to a
class" is how you approach things in Smalltalk. "Scripting an object"
is what you do in Etoys. These two do not go well together, you have
to choose. Etoys tile scripting is *not* an introduction to Morphic
programming. It's a different world.

- Bert -