[Newbies] How do I find out the maximum extent that a morph can be set to, without this impacting the current extent of its owner morph?

Alexandre Rousseau alexr at mailsnare.net
Wed Nov 28 08:45:58 UTC 2007

Hi Jerome

Thanks for your advice. The parent morph in question is variable in
width (user discretion), includes several submorphs, including that
for which I would like to calc the maximum "non-impacting" extent,
and uses a layoutPolicy. And yes, that parent has insets... set, too.
So I am a bit hesitant. Will try some stuff.

Thanks again
Alex