[Newbies] Magma tutorial or examples

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:56:39 UTC 2007

Download one of the Gjallar distros. There is one for windows with the
VM. If you're on something else, get your VM for your platform and
download the image.

It starts up and has scripts for building the Magma database.

If you are looking for examples of how the app interacts with Magma,
look at Q2Session.

Q2MockMagma session is also interesting as it shows all of the
messages that are stubbed out to _not_ connect to Magma.

OODBs in general and Magma in particular are pretty transparent, so
you don't see a lot of Magma code throughout the application.

Another example would be the work going into a magma tutorial for the
seaside tutorial:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/magma/2007-November/000899.html