[Newbies] Re: Quinto game in SBE

Scott Wallace madevu at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 26 04:33:46 UTC 2007

The olpc etoys image now contains the compatibility code, as update
1666simpleSwitchMorph-apb for etoys2.2.

For the moment, the TestCase subclass included with Andrew's fileout
is omitted, since SUnit is absent from the olpc and Squeakland plug-
in images.  In due course we'll get that SimpleSwitchMorphTest code
into the development version of the olpc code base, however.

   -- Scott