[Newbies] TextAttributes in OBDefinitions

Robert Krahn robert.krahn at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Sep 27 19:14:44 UTC 2007

Hello,

thanks for the advices. I found out that the TextAttributes work
perfectly well for OBDefinitions. The reason why I did not see a
change when I added "TextAttribute bold" was the code font I used
(Monaco). This font has no bold style so nothing happened. That simple.

> for step 3. try
> self doOnlyOnce: [ self halt ] .
>
> which can be primed by evaluating
> “nil rearmOneShot”
>
> That allows you to get the debugger you want and then
> have the method  behave normally.

You can also use

self haltOnce.

And to enable it: self setHaltOnce (does not have to be the same
object).
In older squeak versions it is: self toggleHaltOnce.

Best regards,
Robert