[Newbies] Is there anything within Seaside that helps to POST data to another website?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Fri Aug 15 18:10:35 UTC 2008

I want to build a very simple site (as a learning exercise), that displays a
form, captures that data, modifies it slightly (on the Squeak server) and
then saves it to a totally different web server - just by using a REST
call.

On the face of it, it seems as though I need to use HttpSocket to do the
data saving, but before I start digging into that, I wanted to check whether
there was anything within the Seaside framework that would help me.

Thanks
AB