[Newbies] Method category tags

David Röthlisberger squeak at c3com.ch
Tue Feb 26 17:07:05 UTC 2008

>> Huh? when you say New Category..., you get a list with several
>>  categories you might logically want:
>>  - The most popular categories globally
>>  - The most popular categories in the superclass
>>  - Your most common category creation requests
>>

> Actually I don't except for the class category... quite strage. Maybe
> only related to OB

In OB should also get all categories existing in superclasses in the list. The reason
why you get more categories on the class-side is that there you have a longer way up
to Object (Class, Behavior, etc. are also included). ;)
OB has the same behavior as the refactoring browser in that respect. There I also
don't get the most popular cats or the most common cat creation requests, just cats
existing in the hierarchy above the current class, as far as I know.

David