[Newbies] Getting a list of files from a folder

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 01:52:36 UTC 2008

Marcus:
         please see in Morphic-FileList category. There are a couple of
classes to solve that problem.
       These classes are used in filein menu.

Regards.

Marcus Strehlow escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to figure out how a list of files of a given directory can
> be put into a PluggableListMorph. It is important to me to find this
> out as I am trying to create something that works with reading the
> content of files.
>
> Can you guys help me on this?
>

> Thanks,
> Marcus

Lic. Diogenes Alberto Moreira
http://sem-e-tech.com.ar <http://www.sem-e-tech.com.ar>
http://officious.st <http://officious.st>
http://www.integrasolutions.com.ar <http://www.integrasolutions.com.ar>

"Las personas felices se permiten ser felices; Las infelices siguen
haciendo cosas que aborrecen y las perjudican contibuyendo a su
infelicidad."
Dr. David Niven