[Newbies] Problems getting started with OpenGL in Squeak

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 23:53:42 UTC 2008

Hi Derek,

thanks for the reply. I've inspected "SmalltalkImage current
listLoadedModules" and "SmalltalkImage current listBuiltinModules" and there
is no sign of "module:'Squeak3D'". I also checked my Croquet installation
and again no sign of "module:'Squeak3D'" - however the Croquet image appears
to have a different installation of OpenGL; there is no sign of Balloon3D*.

Do I need a "Squeak3D.dll" module is so where would I find it? Google points
me to http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2874, which is interesting but that
particularly helpful.

Are there two separate implementations of OpenGL in Squeak - one in Croquet
and one in "standard" squeak.

confused