[Newbies] Omnibrowser help

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:45:25 UTC 2008

Are there some tips/documentation somewhere on getting the most out of the
OmniBrowser?  The MulitpleSelection browser looks interesting (sort of like
the tabbed browser in VisualWorks), but I don't quite understand its
behaviour and what method it decides to show in which pane when you move
around or save changes.
On the same topic, can anyone point me toward how I could add a new item to
the class context menu in the OmniBrowser?  I want to add a new template
selection menu item (like "new class template" and "new trait template")
because I have created a method that creates TWO classes at the same time
for an Aida application (A domain model class AND its associated WebApp
class).

Thanks,

Rob Rothwell