[Newbies] Enumerate Package Versions

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 21:48:07 UTC 2008

> > MCWorkingCopy allManagers collect: [:each | each ancestry
> > ancestorString]
> >

> Thank you.  I wish I could follow the thought process you used to figure
> that out!  It would have taken me a long time to get to "MCWorkingCopy
> allManagers."
>
> That seems to have NOTHING to do with "List the current system packages!"
>
> I assume you were able to find this because you understand how Monticello
> thinks...

not really necessary...

I once find that by myself by exploring the morph model in an opened
monticello browser...
I center click to open halos on morph until plugableListMorphPlus is
selected, then debug icon, then inspect model and it open an inspector
on aMCWorkingCopy... Then I chose explore and look for the monticello
version string (wich is called ancestorString).

Not easy but I start to get used to find such information...  just
need to be well awake ;)

Cédrick