[Newbies] learning Morphic

Matthias Korn matthias.korn at uni-siegen.de
Fri Oct 10 14:14:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am actually facing the same problem - not understanding the
differences between all the morphs and what they actually do.

Things I found most interesting so far (after asking here on the list):
- the Morphic chapter by John Maloney:
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/CollectiveNBlueBook/morphic.final.pdf
- this PluggableMorphs tutorial:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2962