[Newbies] how to create multiple colorforms from a master colorform

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:58:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:38 PM, mstramba <mikestramba at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gulik,
>
> Thanks !   That works great !
>
> I was hoping there was a nice simple little method / incantation like that
> :)
>
> Next problem ... ;)
>
> ImageMorph doesn't seem to be resizable.
>
> I tried sending the width:, height: messages:, but they have no effect.

That's because an ImageMorph is based on a bit map, which is stuck
pixel-for-pixel with whatever display you're using.

You can do this:

(myImageMorph addFlexShell scale: 5.2) openInWorld.

However, this is voodoo to me, and I don't even want to know how or why it
works. I don't particularly like the design of Morphic because there is too
much voodoo in it.

Gulik.

--
http://gulik.pbwiki.com/