[Newbies] Video Media in Squeak

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Apr 27 00:22:59 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 04:08:41PM -0300, Bruno Giacomelli wrote:
> Sorry to bother once again, but now I come with what that might seen a very
> begginer question: how can I use Sophie inside a Squeak project? I've
> looking ways to handle video media but I think I'm not getting a good
> progress on the language, maybe.
>
> Another questions:
>
>    - Where can I find ealier versions of Squeak? It appears that my version
>    Squeak 4.1 (released on 17 April 2010) don't have compatibility with
>    MPEGMoviePlayer yet, I think.

I cannot answer your Sophie question, but you can find older versions
of Squeak at ftp.squeak.org. Many of these older versions are quite interesting
in their own right, and some contain things that are no longer available
in newer Squeak images. It is worth downloading a few of them just to
explore.

Dave