[Newbies] Squeak 4.1 error

recursive68 at gmail.com recursive68 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 12:24:10 UTC 2010

Hi

I've been using a Squeak 4.1 and Seaside 3.0 and I think I must have stuffed
something up as now getting the following error:

MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>categories
Proceed
Abandon
Debug
Create
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #categories
Browser>>messageCategoryList
PluggableListMorphPlus(PluggableListMorph)>>getList
PluggableListMorphPlus(PluggableListMorph)>>verifyContents
[] in Browser(Object)>>updateListsAndCodeIn:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
Browser(Object)>>updateListsAndCodeIn:
Browser(CodeHolder)>>updateListsAndCodeIn:
Browser(CodeHolder)>>modelWakeUpIn:
PluggableSystemWindow(SystemWindow)>>activateWindow
PluggableSystemWindow(SystemWindow)>>activate
SystemWindow class>>noteTopWindowIn:
PluggableSystemWindow(SystemWindow)>>delete
PluggableSystemWindow>>delete
MorphicToolBuilder>>close:
Debugger>>debug
PluggableButtonMorphPlus(PluggableButtonMorph)>>performAction
PluggableButtonMorphPlus>>performAction
[] in PluggableButtonMorphPlus(PluggableButtonMorph)>>mouseUp:
[...]

I would just use a new copy of the image but I need to fileout some package
I've written but this error is stopping me from doing so. Any ideas ?

Thanks