[Newbies] Re: How to Find and Install FlashPlayerMorph

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Nov 12 16:28:48 UTC 2011

Joseph D. Kulisics wrote:

> FlashPlayerMorph... Does anyone know how to find and install the
> appropriate package?

My understanding is that Flash support stopped being maintained quite a
while ago (you can search the list for reasons) and that whatever you find
will not play contemporary flash files. You can search the list for the
QuickTime stuff I ported from Sophie if that helps. IIRC I played flash
files in 4.2.

Sean