[Newbies] Is Squeak/Pharo an appropriate language choice?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Oct 31 18:11:49 UTC 2013

Hi Charles,

You may want to cross post this on the main Squeak news group:
gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general where there are people that are
interested in non-beginner questions.

I don't have enough experience with Squeak/Pharo to give you an answer but
I'm interested in hearing the answer and in what your project is.

Lou