[Newbies] Help needed

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Mar 27 15:13:40 UTC 2015

Hi Raymond,

the easy part is:
|file|
file := StandardFileStream forceNewFileNamed: 'yourFilename'.
file nextPutAll: 'your collections contents as a String'
file close.

The hard part is how to print your collection (and if necessary its
elements) as a string.
You add to the stream with file nextPut: for single charcters or
nextPutAll: for Strings.

You'd need to give some details about your collection for more help.

Cheers,

Herbert