[Newbies] Squeak by example image

Robert Kuropkat robert at kuropkat.com
Thu Oct 10 02:10:56 UTC 2019

David,

Thank-you for the remind.  I think you mentioned this to me once before
and I had not yet followed up on it.  I'll need to give it a try soon.

Robert Kuropkat

P.S.  Just for giggles I found a 3.x port of Squeak for OS/2 and was
able to get both images to start up in it also :-)

http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/4624/SqueakByExample-1.3.zip