[Newbies] whither Chess?

David Duke duke.j.david at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 11:12:02 UTC 2019

Many thanks! really helpful!; I'd forgotten about the flaps (I rarely used
them so had disabled I think). Not clear though how I missed finding the
classes in Browser ( mea culpa),
But I've found  it now both ways - some issues at runtime with a message
failure on FormCanvas>> setFillColor, but
now I'm in that should be soluable via the tools.

regards
David