source.squeak.org for SqueakSource...

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jan 12 22:21:30 UTC 2006

I'm certainly happy to set you up with some squeak.org hostname but I
wonder if this wouldn't be even more confusing than the current
situation.  I would expect to find the source of Squeak itself at
source.squeak.org rather than that of external packages.  Right now the
putative location (or at least future location) for the Squeak source is
source.squeakfoundation.org and really I think now should have been made
source.squeak.org from the beginning.  What do you think?

Is there perhaps an alternative squeak.org hostname that you would also
consider appropriate?  I'm thinking but haven't come up with anything
yet.

Ken