[Box-Admins] Today's Server Outage

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Nov 27 20:38:26 UTC 2006

I would like to apologize for the server outage which has resulted in
quiet lists and pretty much zero response for website requests for the
services hosted on the community server.  A lack of communication
resulted in a stack of backed up backup processes which ate up the
usage.  I was finally able to clean up and things should be more or less
back to normal.  For now the daily backup schedule has been suspended
until we work out a replacement setup.