[Box-Admins] SqueakMap restarted

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jul 20 16:33:22 UTC 2010

For the past several days I've noticed that the processor usage for
SqueakMap has been a little high, 2-5 times the average for a Squeak
process on the system, but it has been working so I just continued to
watch.  However today it was much higher and non-responsive.  So I
killed it and let svc start it up again.  It took longer than I'm
accustomed to to become responsive again (10-20 seconds) but appears to
be OK now.

The most recent map is dated the 15th and appears to be of expected
size.