[Box-Admins] SqueakTrunk is ready

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Oct 19 19:26:42 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 02:16:10PM -0400, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> I copied the SqueakTrunk workspace over to the new server at:
>
> http://173.246.101.237:8080
>
> To the best of my knowledge, that job is ready to go.
>
> I'll copy over the UpdateFromLastRelease material once I get a
> confirmation that the SqueakTrunk is working as expected. Unless David
> wants otherwise, I'll leave the LinuxInterpreterVM job to him.

Thanks, that sounds fine. I know zero about Jenkins at this point,
so I may need to ask some dumb questions.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure what is permitted on this server, but to
do the VM build we would need a Subversion client (svn), the CMake
build system, and the normal Linux development tools (gcc and friends).

Are these things that can be installed on box3?