[Box-Admins] Proposed week-long shutdown of Jenkins

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 16:20:58 UTC 2014

Ken and I have been thinking of shutting down Jenkins (OK, it was my idea) for a week after 4.5 is released. The aim is to address hanging issues.

A week is a long time from a technical point of view, but it allows people using it to take a break. Mainly we're thinking of Frank here.
We're thinking of upgrades, disk usage, necessary and un-necessary builds (if there are any). Basically stopping that world for a week.

What do you think, Frank? If you are opposed, then we'll chuck this idea.

Chris