[Box-Admins] Re: [squeak-dev] Source.squeak.org hangs

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu May 22 15:01:22 UTC 2014

FYI, we also have a problem with the squeaksource.org web interface. The
MC repository services are fine, but the web screens are not working.

This is not related to the source.squeak.org issue, and probably cannot be
corrected with a server restart. I did not have time to look into it
further when I noticed the problem this morning, but I will try to correct
the problem when I get home later today.

In the past, symptoms like this were related to multibyte characters
entered into user names for file names. I can't say if this is the problem
today, but most likely it will be something of that nature.

If anyone needs to address this while I am away, see the README file in
the ~ssdotcom directory on box3.

I'll report back later (maybe 8 - 10 hours from now).

Dave