[Box-Admins] squeaksource.com is down - checking it now

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Nov 5 18:12:24 UTC 2016

CC the board list.

I don't think I know how to fix this one.

I have downloaded a copy of the squeaksource.5.image and can run it on my local PC,
but I have not been able to break out of the error that is running the image out
of memory.

The only clue I see is an open error dialog with "Error: DirectoryEntry cannot have varia"
as its label, but I cannot expand the dialog to see the rest of the error message or
the stack.

Complete wild guess here, but I know that we had an issue on source.squeak.org in
which we had to update Monticello in order to deal with the new double word and
half word class formats. Could it be that storing code with the new formats will
not work on the old image?

Help or advice appreciated. I do not know how to fix this and I may not be able
to dedicate a lot of time to figure it out :-(

Dave