[Box-Admins] The wiki appears off line (was: Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do?)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Aug 1 12:20:25 UTC 2018

Moving this to the box-admins list.

Users trying to reach wiki.squeak.org are blocked, apparently due to changes
in our httpS setup. What is changing? Is this a temporary situation, or do
we have a problem?

Currently I cannot reach the wiki at all with my Firefox browser, but can
reach it with Chrome if I use http rather than https.

Dave