[Box-Admins] [squeak-dev] Should I put my unofficial V3 versions of Squeak 5.2 and 5.3 on files.squeak.org?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 22 18:22:51 UTC 2022

Hi box-admins and Fabio,

I have prepared a V3 image format version of the Squeak 6.0 release
image and put the zip here:

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TG5mqvgaYB8ddvBwv1qcrY8yHi7QeEa7/view?usp=share_link

Could someone with write access to our files.squeak.org please copy
this Squeak6.0-V3-22104.zip file into the folder at:

 http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakV3Images/

I am also attaching an update for the readme.txt file in the
same folder (http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakV3Images/readme.txt).

When the file is on line, I will send a note to squeak-dev to let
people know it is there.

For background, earlier discussion of this topic begins at

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2020-July/210817.html

Thanks and Merry Christmas,

Dave