[Cryptography Team] Todays Meeting update AND Eval Islands as Security Component

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Dec 1 15:58:10 UTC 2006

Thanks Tim,

Based on that, if we design and distribute security components for Squeak
and we want to be CC evaluated we should at a minimum shoot for level 3.  We
should revisit this when we have standard security components to offer.

All,

Would anything within Islands meet the criteria for a security component and
be eligible for, or be contained in any existing security target, or
protection profile?  (Again my apologies for not being able to review it)

Ron