[Cryptography Team] FIPS 140-2 Certification Inquires

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Jul 12 20:10:57 UTC 2006

All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've started looking into the FIPS
140-2 Certification.  I've started the search for a testing lab.  My first
call is with SAIC to get more information.  I chose them primarily because
they are local to me.  If anyone has suggestions, questions they want
answered, or people or other labs they suggest that I contact please let me
know.  I will keep you updated on our progress.

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak Cryptography Team Leader