[Cryptography Team] Developing in what image/version/build?

Cerebus cerebus2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:22:19 UTC 2006

On 11/27/06, Ron Teitelbaum <Ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:

> What's not working?

For one thing, in some combinations of VM & image Monticello won't see
the Crypto-Config mcz.  In others, MC will see it but it won't load it
(I can try to reproduce when I get home).

Plus I'm just generally confused about the whole
package/changeset/save your project on a server thing.

I've also toyed with the Tweak/iSqueak image (which makes more sense
to me than Morphic, I'm sorry to say) and the Croquet image (which
seems to be having issues with OpenGL initialization on my Mac), but
it's not clear to me how close to the mainline Squeak I should stick.
Or if indeed there *is* a mainline Squeak.  :)

There's a lot to wrap one's mind around when coming from first
principles, and picking a development mode & environment is a big one.

-- Tim