[Cryptography Team] Debugging SSL on Linux

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Mar 22 00:04:05 UTC 2007

Rob,

I need to digest all this and read up some more.  I'm still suck on the bit
6.  Doesn't the 1 in bit 6 mean that we have a constructed value?  Which I
translate to mean an object with ivars.

I read your other emails and I think I'm catching onto the issues.  I'm not
sure I understand what combinations are possible.

Primitive means single data element  (i.e. String)

Constructed means multiples (i.e. SomeObject).

Explicit means field name comes from ANS definition.

Implicit means field name comes from data?

Although I'm not sure.  Like I said I need to read up some more.

The definition parser is really not that complicated.  It is almost done, I
was hoping to add pragmas onto objects to allow reading and writing to asn
from the metadata on the ivars.  This would tie the definition to the object
model.  Problem is having enough time to finish it.

Ron

  _____