[Elections] Just to make sure we all agree on the goal

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Fri Dec 30 00:41:01 CET 2005

> From: [...] Ken Causey
> This team's first and foremost goal is to design a process
> and policy on
> how new Squeak Foundation board member's are selected/elected
> to replace retiring members.
>
> I hope we all agree on that.

I agree.  I also consider the decision on the process, and the decision
on each new board member, to be an Important Decision(TM), and one that
should involve the wider Squeak community in as active a way as possible
- always assuming we (and the current board members) want a
representative board.

Independent of this, there are my views on SqF itself.

		- Peter