[Elections] Election Team Kickoff

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:23:05 CET 2005

So, let's start figuring out how new guides/coordinators should be chosen.

In the short term, that means figuring out how the Election Team
should choose candidates.  If one of the current coordinators stepped
down in January, how do you think we should go about building a list
of candidates, and choosing one?  Keep in mind that the existing
coordinators want to approve the candidate we choose.

Longer term, we need to come up with a means for the community to
choose candidates.  I'd like to hear your thoughts about what we might
use from the Debian and Apache governance methods.

Thanks,
Brent