[Elections] Re: Can you run another single person election for us?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sat Aug 19 22:11:12 UTC 2006

All,

I strongly believe that we should try, if at all possible, to have a full
board.  Whether or not we elect a new member or use the runner up, the
member should be replaced immediately.  This could help to elevate
unexpected and negative consequences of team politics.

Ron Teitelbaum