[Elections] Re: Can you run another single person election for us?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Sat Aug 19 19:49:29 UTC 2006

To me either policy seems ok as such, but choosing the course of action
each time is not (because then the board members are effectively
choosing whether to let the next candidate in). So I ask the board to
make and publish a policy on this matter (possibly with discussion on
squeak-dev, or whatever) or ask the election team to.

The same applies to other matters related to the semantics of the
elections, such as the authority and responsibilities the board has.

Daniel