[Elections] Re: Elections - 24 hours to register!!!

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Fri Feb 17 01:27:19 CET 2006

> From: [...] Daniel Vainsencher
> What is the situation with our contact people to communities off the
> list? They might not have as convenient a tool as SqP.

We've already said that we'll use their subscriber lists.  Assuming the
list admin has a way of obtaining that subscriber list (most will, I
think), they're in a strong position.

That said, who's contacting these folks and when?  I'll undertake to do
it if soneone can dig out a list of names and addresses (or the URL
where they're archived).

		- Peter