[Elections] Re: Elections - 24 hours to register!!!

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 01:55:30 CET 2006

Right before I posted the instructions to the squeak-dev list, I
emailed the stakeholders listed on http://swiki.krampe.se/castaways/9

Andreas has announced the election to the Croquet/Tweak folks.  He's
asked interested Croquet/Tweak folks to sign up on SqP.

 John Maloney said he didn't think the Scratch community would be
interested in voting.

Yoshiki is standing as a candidate and Masashi is on the Election
Team, so I'm hopeful that the message is getting out to the Japanese
Squeakers, although I don't know that for sure.

I haven't heard from the other stakeholders.