[Elections] Voting registry - SqP

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Sat Feb 18 11:01:01 CET 2006

Copies to us of the raw lists sounds sufficient to me. The merged list
should be saved for future use on some machine that a bunch of Squeakers
have access to, with its location and a hash value indicated on some wiki.

Maybe we can get an read-access-controlled part of the squeak.org
Smallwiki for this stuff?

Daniel