[Elections] Stepping down (and stepping up)

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:46:52 UTC 2006

Well, election 0.1 is over.  I think it went alright.  There's
certainly plenty of food for thought for the next time around.

Several folks on the squeak-dev thread about the election said that it
felt rushed.  I agree.  One of the reasons that it felt rushed was me,
unfortunately.  I'll be stepping down from the Elections Team soon.
I've appreciated the chance to lead this team, but don't have the
commitment necessary to set aside the time for it.

Ken Causey and I have asked Daniel whether he's willing to serve as
team leader.  I'll let Daniel post his thoughts about it.  I think
he's a good choice.

Thanks,
Brent